What Is a Karran Quartz Sink?
Karran designed its quartz sinks for a seamless addition to your home. They make the sinks from high-density quartz composite. Other outstanding properties of these sinks include:
- Impact resistant: When you invest in a quartz sink, you know that chips and scratches are highly unlikely.
- Heat resistant: Your quartz sink can handle temperatures of up to 530 °F, preventing it from cracking due to thermal shock.
- Stain resistant: The risk of discoloration or blemishes is eliminated due to its non-porous nature.
- Hygienic: Its smooth surface is easy to clean, keeping bacteria at bay.
- Design flexibility: Quartz can be manipulated during manufacturing to some degree, which means you have few options in terms of colors and patterns to match the rest of your finishes.
- Added value: Incorporating Karran quartz sinks in your home can help increase its appeal and value.
These sinks include a variety of color options, too. A restaurant or health care facility may prefer one color for customer- or patient-facing areas and choose another for places limited to staff. You get a fantastic selection and can consider a number of options for size and shape, too, such as double equal bowls or large/small bowls.
Types of Karran Undermount Quartz Sinks
We offer a varied selection of Karran sinks, with our core quartz undermount sink range including the following:
- Large single bowl kitchen sink: This Karran quartz sink is broader and deeper than a standard single bowl stainless steel sink. The farmhouse version features an exposed apron front designed for installation in a farmhouse sink base cabinet.
- Double equal bowl kitchen sink: Featuring two equal-sized bowls side-by-side, the Karran regular and farmhouse double equal bowl sinks need a 36-inch sink base cabinet for optimal mounting and functionality.
- Large/small bowl farmhouse kitchen sink: The large/small bowl option in the Karran quartz sink range is available in two farmhouse-style variants: a deep sink with an exposed front and a retrofit version featuring a shallower sink.
How to Clean a Karran Stainless Steel Sink
Karran manufactures strong, damage-resistant sinks. The better you take care of your sink, the more effective it will continue to be. Everyday care of the sink includes rinsing it out after each use and wiping it out with a soft rag or a paper towel. Depending on what type of sink you purchase, such as quartz, stainless steel or acrylic, you will need to follow the directions in your care guide.
- Karran quartz undermount sinks: After regular rinsing and drying, apply and spread in a drop of oil-based cleaning solution with a clean cloth to maintain optimal shine.
- Karran stainless steel sinks: Clean your stainless steel sink with a non-abrasive cleaner such as liquid dish soap. When scouring the sink, ensure you do so in the direction of the finish grain lines.
- Karran acrylic sinks: Using a powder detergent and scourer is ideal for daily cleaning, but you should rinse thoroughly afterward to prevent the detergent from sitting in the sink after cleaning.
How do you clean a Karran sink when you have a deeper stain? You can use cleaners and some commercially available scouring pads, but each sink has different guidelines. Be sure to consult them before cleaning your sink. You can damage the sink if you use an abrasive cleaner incompatible with its finish.
Get a Karran Sink From H.H. Ross
With more than 60 years of experience behind us, H.H. Ross offers the expertise and attention to detail you need when replacing your current sink or buying a new one. Whether you need one for a residential or commercial property, Karran sinks make a smart investment you will use for years to come, reflecting the high quality of all products employed by H.H. Ross.
Our team aims to meet your needs. We can discuss what you’re looking for and recommend the best Karran sink option for your space. Explore your sink options by getting in touch with us – call 717-626-6268 or fill out our online contact form.