Cambria Quartz Surfaces for Commercial Use
Quartz countertops, front desks and other surfaces can portray professionalism and confidence in your brand. They’re also easy to maintain, which means you can spend less time worrying about your decor and more time focused on your day-to-day tasks.
If you’re looking for the perfect quartz surface for your office or facility, Cambria offers high-quality solutions. You’ll find numerous design options to match your current style – all sustainably sourced here in the U.S.A.
Benefits of Cambria Quartz
Among quartz countertop material manufacturers, Cambria has been a leading name in the industry since its entrance in 2000. Home and business owners across the country enjoy Cambria quartz’s numerous benefits, including:
- Strength: While many people believe granite is the strongest countertop material, quartz’s durability is unmatched. Quartz is one of the hardest natural materials found anywhere in the world.
- Bacteria and stain resistance: Quartz is certified as a safe food preparation surface. Because Cambria quartz is nonporous, bacteria and mold cannot penetrate the surface or thrive. The nonporous surface also resists spills that other materials would seep up, meaning your quartz counters won’t discolor or stain over their lifetime.
- Beauty: You’ll be hard-pressed to find a material more luxurious and eye-catching than quartz. Quartz surfaces are known for their aesthetic appeal due to their vibrant colors and lustrous shine.
- Little required maintenance: Most countertop materials must be regularly sealed, polished or otherwise restored. But with Cambria quartz, you’ll never have to worry about this maintenance. Cleaning your Cambria countertop, sink and other surfaces only requires occasional soap and water.
- American-made materials: Cambria is the only quartz surface manufacturer in the world that produces 100 percent American-made products, which provides job opportunities within the country and increases products’ eco-friendliness. Since Cambria sources and manufactures all its materials in North America, the company eliminates the need for overseas transportation.
- Extensive selection: You’ll find more than 100 product designs among the Cambria collection, and the company introduces more styles each year. These colors and patterns will match any room in the home or office.
Contact H.H. Ross for Your Cambria Quartz Surface Installation
For more than 60 years, Henry H. Ross and Son, Inc. has installed durable, breathtaking quartz surfaces in both small and large commercial and residential applications. We’re proud to offer a full range of Cambria solid surfaces with the friendly support and advice of a family-owned business. We invite you to get in touch to learn more about us and request your free quote.