Explore the Many Quartz Countertop Benefits
The many advantages of choosing a quartz bathroom countertop or quartz kitchen countertop include:
- Durability: As one of the hardest minerals found in the Earth’s crust, quartz can withstand the rigors of heavy use. You can be sure your quartz countertop will last a long time.
- Stain resistance: Quartz is a non-porous material, meaning the surface does not contain small holes that can trap moisture. Consequently, quartz resists the growth of bacteria and helps to prevent staining. You won’t have to pay extra for sealing to protect the countertop’s surface.
- Scratch resistance: The inherent hardness of quartz will minimize scratching and other types of surface damage. Your quartz countertop will retain its good looks for many years.
- Easy to maintain: Quartz countertops are simple to clean and require little or no preventive maintenance. You’ll have few concerns about keeping your countertop in pristine condition.
- Aesthetic appeal: Quartz projects an elegant appearance that will look fantastic in your kitchen or bathroom. Numerous colors and textures are also available to help you match or complement the room’s décor. Thus, quartz countertops are an excellent choice if you want to maximize your customization possibilities.
- Low cost of ownership: The relative affordability, durability and ease of maintenance make quartz countertops and excellent long-term investment. Even if you pay a little more for a quartz kitchen countertop or quartz bathroom countertop than one made from a “cheaper” material, it will be well worth it in the long run.
- Adding value: Because so many prospective home buyers love quartz countertops, they can add value to your home if you decide to sell it at some point. Including quartz countertops as part of an extensive kitchen or bathroom remodeling project can help you increase the sale price of your home.