Custom Hotel and Hospitality Countertops
Appearance is everything in the hospitality industry. In a hotel, a countertop is often the first thing guests see when they check in. The right hospitality and hotel countertops are essential for branding and creating the ambiance your guests are looking for.
At Henry H. Ross & Son, Inc., our years of experience and our professional team can help you make an amazing impression. Explore the fundamentals of choosing countertops for hotels, from their most common uses to popular materials.
Uses of Hotel and Hospitality Countertops
Countertops have many uses in the hotel and hospitality industry:
- Bathrooms and vanities in hotel rooms
- Check-in areas and concierge desks
- Snack bars, breakfast buffets and self-serve coffee stations
All of these spaces need attractive countertops that will still look great after heavy everyday use.
What to Look for in Hotel and Hospitality Countertops
You’ll want to seek out a few key features when choosing countertops for your hospitality business:
- Durability: Hotel countertops experience a fair amount of wear and tear. Bathroom counters in particular may be exposed to makeup, hot curling irons and many other hazards. Look for surfaces that are easy to clean and resistant to heat, chips and scratches.
- Elegance: When guests check in, they want a home-like experience that also offers luxury. Modern, fresh colors and an elegant look for your countertops will make guests want to return.
- Customization: Depending on your decor, you may want your countertops to perfectly match a specific feature of your hotel or business. You may even want your counters to match your business colors or to be shaped in a unique way. Consider the overall look you want to achieve.
Common Materials for Hotel and Hospitality Countertops
While you have many choices of materials for hotel countertops, granite is one of the most popular. A sealed granite countertop offers a luxurious look with the added advantage of durability. Granite is resistant to spills, heat and scratches.
Granite counters are typically made from feldspar and quartz. Each slab is unique, so you can create a dynamic yet cohesive ambiance from the check-in desk to the kitchenette counters in your guests’ suites.
Why Choose H.H. Ross?
At H.H. Ross, we’ve been installing countertops for hotels and hospitality businesses since 1956. We understand the ins and outs of the industry, and we’ll design, select, customize and install stunning countertops just for your space.
Request a Quote
Whether you’re designing a new space for a hospitality business or remodeling your current interior, H.H. Ross is ready to help. Contact us today to get a free quote or discuss your needs with a member of our team.