Our team is seeking a detail oriented and highly organized Project Manager to join our experienced team. This candidate will lead the organizational aspects of day-to-day projects, manage the fine details of ongoing projects, and work alongside multiple departments to ensure all assigned projects meet their scheduled deadlines.
If this opportunity to work in a unique trade with an established and reputable granite, quartz, and solid surface manufacturing company peaks your interest, please submit your application today.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, shop drawings, and/or written instructions required for job/ industry work
- Work closely with contractors and various customers to map out details and schedule for ongoing jobs
- Travel to job site(s) to obtain precise measurements and template orders
- Work alongside estimating team to execute ongoing project pricing and updating as needed, including confirmation of manufactured materials, amount needed, and color choice
- Work closely with CAD department, assisting and reviewing the completion of shop drawings as needed
- Attend occasional job meeting(s) to track/ report overall progress
- Provide occasional insight regarding job needs to shop employees in fabrication & installation including job site information, safety requirements, and specific notes if necessary
- Ensure contractors receive necessary closeout information following the completion of a job
- Assist management with other various projects as needed
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management / Construction Management
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) (required); Engineering / Construction experience (preferred)
- Tech Savvy; Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, basic design/ manufacturing software)
- CAD (computer aided drafting) experience is preferred
- Mathematical skills, Problem solving capabilities
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Disclaimer: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles in our workshop and construction sites. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Hours: Monday- Friday; 7:00am – 3:30pm (8 hour shift w/ 30 minute lunch break)
- Location: Report to 121 Koser Road, Lititz, PA 19543
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K matching: 3% match, then ½% match up to 5%
- Paid Holidays/ vacation:
- $500 sign on bonus after 90 days
Henry H. Ross & Son, Inc. is a family-owned company with more than 60 years of experience fabricating and installing countertops in Lancaster, PA and its surrounding regions. Join our expert team to deliver countertops with precision, long-lasting quality. Our shop offers more than 50 surface options, and our team is dedicated to providing our customers with custom, high-quality countertops. We hope you will consider joining us in giving our customers their dream kitchens.