Our shop team is seeking a detail-oriented craftsman to fabricate and polish granite, quartz, and solid surface countertops. Experience is preferred, but adequate training will be provided to interested candidates. Join our team of skilled laborers to assist in the fabrication of countertops, kitchen & bath projects, and other architectural designs.
High grade lifting & transportation equipment is provided to assist with the day-to-day navigation of heavy material. All necessary tools are provided to perform job functions. Fabricators MUST follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe, orderly, and clean work environment.
If this opportunity to learn a unique trade with an established and reputable granite, quartz, and solid surface manufacturing company peaks your interest, please submit your application today.
- Reads blueprints, shop drawings, and/or written instructions to determine method and sequence of assembling parts
- Operates machines such as saws, drills, routers and sanders to cut and shape components on finished specifications.
- Accurately measure, shape, trim, and sand project pieces to ensure accurate fabrication of day-to-day projects
- Verify cuts, angles, and dimensions are accurately conformed to the required specifications of fabricated projects
- Applies glue, attaches reinforcing strips, and clamp components to fasten subassemblies together and form complete unit
- Conducts final quality inspection to verify dimensions, colors, finishes, completion of various parts and components
- Ensure work station remains neat and organized during fabrication and organize/return all used tools and components once complete
- Adhere to company policy around professional, ethical and courteous manners as a representative of Henry H Ross & Son.
- Work as a team with other fabricators, sanders, and shop employees to ensure projects are assembled efficiently & maintain scheduled timeline
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Knowledge/ background in basic carpentry and/or cabinet design
- Basic understanding blueprint readings, operation of hand/ power tools, and familiar with using adhesives, caulk, and sealants
- Proven track record in craftsmanship
- Must be fluent in English: Speaking, reading, & writing
- Must possess basic math computation skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for all units of measure
- Can apply applicable common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions for job requirement
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 100lbs
Disclaimer: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Hours: Monday- Friday; 7:00am – 3:30pm (8 hour shift w/ 30 minute lunch break)
- Location: Report to 121 Koser Road, Lititz, PA 19543
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K matching: 3% match, then ½% match up to 5%
- Paid Holidays/ vacation:
- $500 sign on bonus after 90 days
Henry H. Ross & Son, Inc. is a family-owned company with more than 60 years of experience fabricating and installing countertops in Lancaster, PA and its surrounding regions. Join our expert team to deliver countertops with precision, long-lasting quality. Our shop offers more than 50 surface options, and our team is dedicated to providing our customers with custom, high-quality countertops. We hope you will consider joining us in giving our customers their dream kitchens.