Our team is seeking a high-volume manufacturer and installer of granite, quartz, and solid surface countertops to join our experienced team of lead and assistant installers. Experience is preferred, but training is offered to those interested. Join our team to deliver and install high-quality countertops to both residential homes and commercial businesses across the Susquehanna Valley.
High grade & modern lifting equipment is available to assist with day-to-day stone installation, making transportation of material seamless. All necessary tools are provided to perform job functions.
If this opportunity to learn a unique trade with an established and reputable granite, quartz, and solid surface manufacturing company peaks your interest, please submit your application today.
- Load delivery truck with day’s scheduled job
- Operate company truck to and from required job site (not required)
- Work alongside project managers, lead installers, and shop employees to ensure timely delivery and installation of required job
- Lift, transport, organize and install projects on a daily basis
- Manage lift aid, silicon/glue gun, field sander/polisher, and caulk gun to finish install projects
- Ensure job site/ work station remains neat and organized during installation and cleaned during completion
- Communicate with team regularly including executive team, project managers, templaters, and shop employees
- Engage professionally with both residential & commercial customers during installation
- Maintain all regulated safely protocols
- Perform other various duties as assigned
- Relevant work experience in manufacturing, fabrication, & installing: 2 years (preferred); Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Desire and willingness to learn knowledgeable installation skills
- Capable of grasping ongoing professional and technical knowledge of trade
- Strong appreciation for design & craftsmanship
- Confident or familiar with operating traditional power tools
- Team oriented & strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 100lbs
- Valid Driver’s license (required) with a clear driving record (preferred)
Disclaimer: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Hours: Monday- Friday; 7:00am – 3:30pm (8 hour shift w/ 30 minute lunch break)
- Location: Report to 121 Koser Road, Lititz, PA 19543
- Pay: $18 – $22 an hour
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K matching: 3% match, then ½% match up to 5%
- Paid Holidays/ vacation:
- $500 sign on bonus after 90 days
Henry H. Ross & Son, Inc. is a family-owned company with more than 60 years of experience fabricating and installing countertops in Lancaster, PA and its surrounding regions. Join our expert team to deliver countertops with precision, long-lasting quality. Our shop offers more than 50 surface options, and our team is dedicated to providing our customers with custom, high-quality countertops. We hope you will consider joining us in giving our customers their dream kitchens.